Modules, Packages, and Endpoints, Oh My!

As I dived into learning back end development there have been a lot of concepts thrown at me at once. There is a certain amount of information about how the web works (sending and retrieving information) that is helpful to learning a backend language. There is the actual backend language to learn including unique commands and syntax. There are also tons of packages that have various purposes. Each aids in different tasks that execute code differently. Think tools in a toolbox. They're all tools but each one does a unique task.


After those packages are installed in your project they still need to be required. Once they are required, they still need to be turned 'on' and that is my boilerplate code. Then the real code happens. The logic. The problem solving. Code really is a puzzle and I find myself stuck on the last piece all the time!

Comments